Account Maintenance Made Easy
MSUFCU's electronic services make handling your account hassle-free.
Use the MSUFCU ACH Origination Authorization Form to set up the following transactions:
- Transfer funds from your MSUFCU checking account to a different financial institution.
- Pay your fixed amount bills electronically from your MSUFCU checking account.
- Deposit funds to your MSUFCU savings or checking account from a different financial institution.
- Make payments to your MSUFCU Visa every month.
To set up ACH Origination for your account, simply print and complete the form and fax to the MSUFCU Payment Services department at 517-664-7788. Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
When you input your MSUFCU account number, be sure to include your two-digit I.D. in addition to your base account number to ensure that your transactions are posted to the correct savings, checking or loan account. For example, if your account number is 123456-03, 123456 is your base account number and 03 is your two-digit I.D. designating your savings or checking account. Your two-digit I.D. number can be found on your MSUFCU statement.
View your account statements online with eStatements. A 3-year history of your statements is stored in ComputerLine and you can view, save, and print your statement whenever you want.
Get Started with eStatements
All you need to receive eStatements is ComputerLine access and a valid email address. Just sign into your account and click the My eAlerts icon. Click Notification Settings and you'll be able to designate which statements you'd like to receive electronically.
Available eStatements and eNotices
- Visa eStatements offer you a fast and easy solution for viewing your Visa statement and making an online Visa payment.
- Transaction Notices are sent via email and will inform you immediately if you have an overdraft transfer, an NSF check or Courtesy Pay transaction.
- IRS Tax Form Notices are sent via email to inform you when your MSUFCU IRS Tax Forms (1098, 1099INT, 1099MISC, 1099Q, 1099R, 5498, and 5498ESA) are available to view, save, or print.
- Loan Billing eNotices will notify you that your loan payment will be due soon or that the payment is late.