Account Maintenance Made Easy
MSUFCU's electronic services make handling your account hassle-free.
Bill Payment takes the hassle out of paying your monthly bills. Set up payments in ComputerLine to come from your MSUFCU Checking account automatically or as needed. Best of all, Bill Payment is FREE.
With Bill Payment, members can:
- Pay Bills
- Make Person-to-Person Transfers
- Make Account-to-Account Transfers
- Send Donation Payments
- Send Gift Checks
- Set Up Recurring or Single Payments
Bill Payment Requirements
- An MSUFCU Checking Account*
- ComputerLine Access
To access Bill Payment, simply login to ComputerLine and select Bill Payment in the top menu.
*An Insured Money Management Account (IMMA) is considered a savings account and can not be used for Bill Payment.
View your account statements online with MSUFCU's eStatements, electronic versions of your monthly account statements that are stored in ComputerLine. A 3-year history of your statements is stored and you have the ability to view, save, or print your statement at your convenience.
Switch to eStatements
All you need to receive eStatements is a ComputerLine password and a valid email address.
- Login to ComputerLine
- Choose Statement & Notifications Settings tab
- Select Electronic as your delivery method for the appropriate statements and/or notices (If you have a Totally Green Checking account, you will be unable to change your statement preferences, as electronic Account Statements & Transaction Notices are required)
- Enter and confirm your current email address
- Agree to the online disclosure
You will receive an automatically-generated email from MSUFCU used to verify your new email address. You do not need to reply to the email.
eStatements & eNotices Also Available
- Visa eStatement Notices offer you a fast and easy solution for viewing your Visa statement and making an online Visa payment.
- Transaction Notices are sent via email and will inform you immediately if you have an overdraft transfer, an NSF check or Courtesy Pay transaction.
- IRS Tax Form Notices are sent via email to inform you when your MSUFCU IRS Tax Forms (1098, 1099INT, 1099MISC, 1099Q, 1099R, 5498, and 5498ESA) are available for you to view, save, or print in ComputerLine.
- Loan Billing Notices will notify you that your loan payment will be due soon or that the payment is late.