Account Maintenance Made Easy
MSUFCU's electronic services make handling your account hassle-free.
View your account statements online with eStatements. A 3-year history of your statements is stored in ComputerLine and you can view, save, and print your statement whenever you want.
Get Started with eStatements
All you need to receive eStatements is ComputerLine access and a valid email address. Just sign into your account and click the My eAlerts icon. Click Notification Settings and you'll be able to designate which statements you'd like to receive electronically.
Available eStatements and eNotices
- Visa eStatements offer you a fast and easy solution for viewing your Visa statement and making an online Visa payment.
- Transaction Notices are sent via email and will inform you immediately if you have an overdraft transfer, an NSF check or Courtesy Pay transaction.
- IRS Tax Form Notices are sent via email to inform you when your MSUFCU IRS Tax Forms (1098, 1099INT, 1099MISC, 1099Q, 1099R, 5498, and 5498ESA) are available to view, save, or print.
- Loan Billing eNotices will notify you that your loan payment will be due soon or that the payment is late.
BudgetSmart is free software designed to help you manage your money more effectively. You can use BudgetSmart to:
- Establish a budget
- Track spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or
- Experiment with "what if" scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget
Download BudgetSmart software for free, and you'll be on your way to creating your own personalized budget!
After the software is downloaded, you'll need to add a new user with your own unique user name and password.
At this time, BudgetSmart is not compatible with Macintosh computers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will continue to work with the software provider for updates.
BudgetSmart is offered by GreenPath Financial Wellness. GreenPath may have privacy and security policies which differ from those of MSUFCU.