Account Maintenance Made Easy
MSUFCU's electronic services make handling your account hassle-free.
With eDeposit (remote deposit), you can scan checks and automatically apply them to your MSUFCU account.1 You no longer have to worry about visiting a branch or ATM to deposit your checks, and eDeposit is free!2 Want to deposit a check at home? All you need is a computer with internet access, a TWAIN-compatible scanner, and a ComputerLine password. Or, if you have a smartphone, you can use eDeposit for mobile via the MSUFCU Mobile app.
To Access eDeposit on your computer
1. Sign into your ComputerLine account
2. Select the eDeposit from the top menu
The first time you access eDeposit, you must review and agree to the eDeposit Services Agreement. You will then be provided with step-by-step instructions to help you scan and deposit your check.
1Although checks will automatically be deposited to your account when eDeposit is used, a hold may be placed on these funds. If we decide to extend the hold on a deposited item, we will provide you with a notice and tell you when the funds will be available.
2Fees applicable to all check deposits, such as returned check fees, still apply to the checks deposited via eDeposit. Checks deposited using eDeposit count toward the number of complimentary monthly transactions on business accounts. Please see MSUFCU's Fee Schedule for additional information.
View your account statements online with eStatements. A 3-year history of your statements is stored in ComputerLine and you can view, save, and print your statement whenever you want.
Get Started with eStatements
All you need to receive eStatements is ComputerLine access and a valid email address. Just sign into your account and click the My eAlerts icon. Click Notification Settings and you'll be able to designate which statements you'd like to receive electronically.
Available eStatements and eNotices
- Visa eStatements offer you a fast and easy solution for viewing your Visa statement and making an online Visa payment.
- Transaction Notices are sent via email and will inform you immediately if you have an overdraft transfer, an NSF check or Courtesy Pay transaction.
- IRS Tax Form Notices are sent via email to inform you when your MSUFCU IRS Tax Forms (1098, 1099INT, 1099MISC, 1099Q, 1099R, 5498, and 5498ESA) are available to view, save, or print.
- Loan Billing eNotices will notify you that your loan payment will be due soon or that the payment is late.