Account Maintenance Made Easy
MSUFCU's electronic services make handling your account hassle-free.
Bill Payment takes the hassle out of paying your monthly bills. Set up payments in ComputerLine to come from your MSUFCU Checking account automatically or as needed. Best of all, Bill Payment is FREE.
With Bill Payment, members can:
- Pay Bills
- Make Person-to-Person Transfers
- Make Account-to-Account Transfers
- Send Donation Payments
- Send Gift Checks
- Set Up Recurring or Single Payments
Bill Payment Requirements
- An MSUFCU Checking Account*
- ComputerLine Access
To access Bill Payment, simply login to ComputerLine and select Bill Payment in the top menu.
*An Insured Money Management Account (IMMA) is considered a savings account and can not be used for Bill Payment.
Direct deposit is the safe, simple way to have your paycheck, federal benefits, or tax refunds deposited automatically to your saving or checking account. There is no need to worry about making it to one of our branches if you are sick or out of town, plus it is safer than receiving paper checks because the funds cannot be lost, stolen, or tampered with in the mail.
Check with your employer to see if you are eligible for direct deposit into your MSUFCU account. To set up direct deposit, you will need:
- Your MSUFCU base account number and two-digit suffix designating your checking or savings account.
- MSUFCU's routing number: 272479663
Michigan State University Employees
MSU employees who are on MSU's payroll should enroll for direct deposit through MSU's ePayroll system.
State of Michigan and U.S. Government Employees
Print out the appropriate form1 below, complete and mail to:
MSUFCU Accounting Department
PO Box 1208
East Lansing, MI 48826-1208
Social Security, SSI, and other Federal Benefits
Members who currently receive Social Security or SSI Benefits can switch to direct deposit at GoDirect.gov or calling the Social Security Office toll-free at 800-772-1213 (TTY 800-325-0778).
1Adobe Acrobat is needed to view this document. Download this free software at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
View your account statements online with eStatements. A 3-year history of your statements is stored in ComputerLine and you can view, save, and print your statement whenever you want.
Get Started with eStatements
All you need to receive eStatements is ComputerLine access and a valid email address. Just sign into your account and click the My eAlerts icon. Click Notification Settings and you'll be able to designate which statements you'd like to receive electronically.
Available eStatements and eNotices
- Visa eStatements offer you a fast and easy solution for viewing your Visa statement and making an online Visa payment.
- Transaction Notices are sent via email and will inform you immediately if you have an overdraft transfer, an NSF check or Courtesy Pay transaction.
- IRS Tax Form Notices are sent via email to inform you when your MSUFCU IRS Tax Forms (1098, 1099INT, 1099MISC, 1099Q, 1099R, 5498, and 5498ESA) are available to view, save, or print.
- Loan Billing eNotices will notify you that your loan payment will be due soon or that the payment is late.