Account Maintenance Made Easy
MSUFCU's electronic services make handling your account hassle-free.
Use the MSUFCU ACH Origination Authorization Form to set up the following transactions:
- Transfer funds from your MSUFCU checking account to a different financial institution.
- Pay your fixed amount bills electronically from your MSUFCU checking account.
- Deposit funds to your MSUFCU savings or checking account from a different financial institution.
- Make payments to your MSUFCU Visa every month.
To set up ACH Origination for your account, simply print and complete the form and fax to the MSUFCU Payment Services department at 517-664-7788. Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
When you input your MSUFCU account number, be sure to include your two-digit I.D. in addition to your base account number to ensure that your transactions are posted to the correct savings, checking or loan account. For example, if your account number is 123456-03, 123456 is your base account number and 03 is your two-digit I.D. designating your savings or checking account. Your two-digit I.D. number can be found on your MSUFCU statement.
BudgetSmart is free software designed to help you manage your money more effectively. You can use BudgetSmart to:
- Establish a budget
- Track spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or
- Experiment with "what if" scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget
Download BudgetSmart software for free, and you'll be on your way to creating your own personalized budget!
After the software is downloaded, you'll need to add a new user with your own unique user name and password.
At this time, BudgetSmart is not compatible with Macintosh computers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and will continue to work with the software provider for updates.
BudgetSmart is offered by GreenPath Financial Wellness. GreenPath may have privacy and security policies which differ from those of MSUFCU.