Account Maintenance Made Easy
MSUFCU's electronic services make handling your account hassle-free.
Bill Payment takes the hassle out of paying your monthly bills. Set up payments in ComputerLine to come from your MSUFCU Checking account automatically or as needed. Best of all, Bill Payment is FREE.
With Bill Payment, members can:
- Pay Bills
- Make Person-to-Person Transfers
- Make Account-to-Account Transfers
- Send Donation Payments
- Send Gift Checks
- Set Up Recurring or Single Payments
Bill Payment Requirements
- An MSUFCU Checking Account*
- ComputerLine Access
To access Bill Payment, simply login to ComputerLine and select Bill Payment in the top menu.
*An Insured Money Management Account (IMMA) is considered a savings account and can not be used for Bill Payment.
Direct deposit is the safe, simple way to have your paycheck, federal benefits, or tax refunds deposited automatically to your saving or checking account. There is no need to worry about making it to one of our branches if you are sick or out of town, plus it is safer than receiving paper checks because the funds cannot be lost, stolen, or tampered with in the mail.
Check with your employer to see if you are eligible for direct deposit into your MSUFCU account. To set up direct deposit, you will need:
- Your MSUFCU base account number and two-digit suffix designating your checking or savings account.
- MSUFCU's routing number: 272479663
Michigan State University Employees
MSU employees who are on MSU's payroll should enroll for direct deposit through MSU's ePayroll system.
State of Michigan and U.S. Government Employees
Print out the appropriate form1 below, complete and mail to:
MSUFCU Accounting Department
PO Box 1208
East Lansing, MI 48826-1208
Social Security, SSI, and other Federal Benefits
Members who currently receive Social Security or SSI Benefits can switch to direct deposit at GoDirect.gov or calling the Social Security Office toll-free at 800-772-1213 (TTY 800-325-0778).
1Adobe Acrobat is needed to view this document. Download this free software at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
MSUFCU has tools and resources to help take the stress out of tax season. Visit our Online Tax Center and maximize your refund!
Now it's easier than ever to purchase your MSU DineOn Plan or Faculty and Staff Dining Plan! MSUFCU members have the ability to purchase meal plans directly from their MSUFCU accounts.
Whether you are a junior living off campus, or a faculty member looking for a convenient place to eat with colleagues, there’s a dining plan for you.
- Off-Campus Dining Plans. If you’re a student living off campus, you can still Eat at State.
- Faculty and Staff Dining Plans. Discover how easy it is for faculty and staff to Eat at State.
Sign into ComputerLine, select the Manage menu, and choose the MSU Dining Plans option under MSUFCU Services.
MSU DineOn Plan Purchase Requirements
- MSU PID (MSU personal identification number)
- MSU NetID (MSU username)
- MSUFCU members are able to set up and purchase DineOn Meal Plans for more than one recipient in ComputerLine.
- DineOn Meal Plans may be scheduled for future purchase. Funds will be withdrawn from your MSUFCU account by 8:00 a.m. on your scheduled purchase day.
- Funds are withdrawn from your MSUFCU account immediately but may take up to 45 minutes before they're available in the MSU DineOn Plan account. ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
Please Note: MSU Students living on-campus with dining plans do not need to order a dining plan through this page. Please contact MSU Residential and Hospitality Services by calling 517-353-1616 to purchase a dining plan for on-campus students.