Account Maintenance Made Easy
MSUFCU's electronic services make handling your account hassle-free.
Bill Payment takes the hassle out of paying your monthly bills. Set up payments in ComputerLine to come from your MSUFCU Checking account automatically or as needed. Best of all, Bill Payment is FREE.
With Bill Payment, members can:
- Pay Bills
- Make Person-to-Person Transfers
- Make Account-to-Account Transfers
- Send Donation Payments
- Send Gift Checks
- Set Up Recurring or Single Payments
Bill Payment Requirements
- An MSUFCU Checking Account*
- ComputerLine Access
To access Bill Payment, simply login to ComputerLine and select Bill Payment in the top menu.
*An Insured Money Management Account (IMMA) is considered a savings account and can not be used for Bill Payment.
Direct deposit is the safe, simple way to have your paycheck, federal benefits, or tax refunds deposited automatically to your saving or checking account. There is no need to worry about making it to one of our branches if you are sick or out of town, plus it is safer than receiving paper checks because the funds cannot be lost, stolen, or tampered with in the mail.
Check with your employer to see if you are eligible for direct deposit into your MSUFCU account. To set up direct deposit, you will need:
- Your MSUFCU base account number and two-digit suffix designating your checking or savings account.
- MSUFCU's routing number: 272479663
Michigan State University Employees
MSU employees who are on MSU's payroll should enroll for direct deposit through MSU's ePayroll system.
State of Michigan and U.S. Government Employees
Print out the appropriate form1 below, complete and mail to:
MSUFCU Accounting Department
PO Box 1208
East Lansing, MI 48826-1208
Social Security, SSI, and other Federal Benefits
Members who currently receive Social Security or SSI Benefits can switch to direct deposit at GoDirect.gov or calling the Social Security Office toll-free at 800-772-1213 (TTY 800-325-0778).
1Adobe Acrobat is needed to view this document. Download this free software at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
Wire transfers electronically transfer funds between MSUFCU and an eligible institution within the U.S. International wire transfers electronically transfer funds from one financial institution to another institution outside of the U.S.
Request to send a wire at any MSUFCU branch or call 517-333-2424 or 800-678-4968.
You may also send a wire request via MSUFCU’s eMessage Center. Sign into ComputerLine and select Messages from the top menu and leave a message with the following information:
- Originator Information: Your name, account number, and daytime phone number.
- Amount: Total amount of funds in U.S. dollars or international funds. Many countries only accept U.S. funds.
- Financial Institution: For Domestic wires, the name and routing number of the financial institution that will be receiving the funds. For international wires, the name and address of the overseas bank and the SWIFT Code and IBAN Number.
- Beneficiary: The name and account number of the person or company receiving the wire.
- Intermediary Bank or Company: If there is an intermediary bank or company involved, the name and account number of the bank or company will be needed.
Please note, there is a $20 fee for sending a domestic wire and a $50 fee for sending an international wire. Please allow 2-24 hours for processing. Additional verbal and/or written confirmation may be required prior to sending the wire.
Receiving a wire to your MSUFCU account is $5. You will need to provide the following information to the financial institution sending the funds:
- MSUFCU Address: Michigan State University Federal Credit Union, 3777 West Road, East Lansing, MI 48823
- ABA Routing Number: 272479663
- MSUFCU SWIFT Code: MSUCUS44
- Your base account number and your two digit ID: For example, if your account number is 123456-03. 123456 is your base account number and 03 is your two-digit ID designating your savings or checking account.
Please print this page, complete, sign, and fax to MSUFCU at 866-374-2123 (please include contact or department).
Unavailable Wire Destinations:
You may not be able to conduct banking transactions, such as wires, in/to the following countries. Please contact MSUFCU to confirm the status of the country where you wish to wire funds. Unavailable Wire Destinations: Cuba, North Korea, Libya, Iraq, Iran, Burma (Myanmar), Sudan, The Balkans, Zimbabwe, Syria, Côte D'ivoire, Belarus, Democratic Republic of the Congo.