Account Maintenance Made Easy
MSUFCU's electronic services make handling your account hassle-free.
Bill Payment takes the hassle out of paying your monthly bills. Set up payments in ComputerLine to come from your MSUFCU Checking account automatically or as needed. Best of all, Bill Payment is FREE.
With Bill Payment, members can:
- Pay Bills
- Make Person-to-Person Transfers
- Make Account-to-Account Transfers
- Send Donation Payments
- Send Gift Checks
- Set Up Recurring or Single Payments
Bill Payment Requirements
- An MSUFCU Checking Account*
- ComputerLine Access
To access Bill Payment, simply login to ComputerLine and select Bill Payment in the top menu.
*An Insured Money Management Account (IMMA) is considered a savings account and can not be used for Bill Payment.
View your account statements online with eStatements. A 3-year history of your statements is stored in ComputerLine and you can view, save, and print your statement whenever you want.
Get Started with eStatements
All you need to receive eStatements is ComputerLine access and a valid email address. Just sign into your account and click the My eAlerts icon. Click Notification Settings and you'll be able to designate which statements you'd like to receive electronically.
Available eStatements and eNotices
- Visa eStatements offer you a fast and easy solution for viewing your Visa statement and making an online Visa payment.
- Transaction Notices are sent via email and will inform you immediately if you have an overdraft transfer, an NSF check or Courtesy Pay transaction.
- IRS Tax Form Notices are sent via email to inform you when your MSUFCU IRS Tax Forms (1098, 1099INT, 1099MISC, 1099Q, 1099R, 5498, and 5498ESA) are available to view, save, or print.
- Loan Billing eNotices will notify you that your loan payment will be due soon or that the payment is late.
Wire transfers electronically transfer funds between MSUFCU and an eligible institution within the U.S. International wire transfers electronically transfer funds from one financial institution to another institution outside of the U.S.
Request to send a wire at any MSUFCU branch or call 517-333-2424 or 800-678-4968.
You may also send a wire request via MSUFCU’s eMessage Center. Sign into ComputerLine and select Messages from the top menu and leave a message with the following information:
- Originator Information: Your name, account number, and daytime phone number.
- Amount: Total amount of funds in U.S. dollars or international funds. Many countries only accept U.S. funds.
- Financial Institution: For Domestic wires, the name and routing number of the financial institution that will be receiving the funds. For international wires, the name and address of the overseas bank and the SWIFT Code and IBAN Number.
- Beneficiary: The name and account number of the person or company receiving the wire.
- Intermediary Bank or Company: If there is an intermediary bank or company involved, the name and account number of the bank or company will be needed.
Please note, there is a $20 fee for sending a domestic wire and a $50 fee for sending an international wire. Please allow 2-24 hours for processing. Additional verbal and/or written confirmation may be required prior to sending the wire.
Receiving a wire to your MSUFCU account is $5. You will need to provide the following information to the financial institution sending the funds:
- MSUFCU Address: Michigan State University Federal Credit Union, 3777 West Road, East Lansing, MI 48823
- ABA Routing Number: 272479663
- MSUFCU SWIFT Code: MSUCUS44
- Your base account number and your two digit ID: For example, if your account number is 123456-03. 123456 is your base account number and 03 is your two-digit ID designating your savings or checking account.
Please print this page, complete, sign, and fax to MSUFCU at 866-374-2123 (please include contact or department).
Unavailable Wire Destinations:
You may not be able to conduct banking transactions, such as wires, in/to the following countries. Please contact MSUFCU to confirm the status of the country where you wish to wire funds. Unavailable Wire Destinations: Cuba, North Korea, Libya, Iraq, Iran, Burma (Myanmar), Sudan, The Balkans, Zimbabwe, Syria, Côte D'ivoire, Belarus, Democratic Republic of the Congo.