Importance of eOptions
September 19, 2019
- eDeposit allows you to take a picture of your signed check and deposit it into any of your accounts. No need to visit a branch.
- eAlerts lets you select a text message or email to be sent, providing you information about your MSUFCU account, such as daily account balances, share and loan transactions, and due date reminders.
- eStatements allow you to gain access to savings and checking account statements, your credit card statements, and loan statements online.
- Safety and Security – Your monthly statements found in ComputerLine and the mobile app are secured by two-factor authentication, protecting your account information. You can also be notified when a transaction is made in your account with eAlerts, adding an extra layer of security.
- Exact Replicas – Your monthly statements look the same online as they do on paper.
- Convenience – Your eStatements are stored electronically and archived up to three years, so you can access them at any time.
- Easy Accessibility – Your statements are stored online, so you won’t have to request a copy of a statement or wait for one to be mailed. You can also deposit a check and conduct basic transactions right from home.