Business Checking & Savings Accounts
MSUFCU offers you a variety of checking and savings options to meet the needs of your business. Whether you're just getting started or have been in business for a while, we have the tools to help you succeed.
Business Checking Accounts
This flexible checking solution is best for businesses with a high volume of transactions.
|Features & Fees|
|Minimum Balance Fee||$20.001 per month|
|Activity Fee (for each transaction)||$0.15|
1The minimum balance fee is charged if the balance of $10,000 or more is not maintained. Find additional fees applicable to all Business Checking Accounts on the MSUFCU Business Fee Schedule.
- 24/7 access to your account via ComputerLine. Conduct over 40 transactions including online check images.
- Use your Visa Debit Card for all your purchasing needs.
- Free online Bill Payment for electronic/ACH payments.
- Set up overdraft protection and avoid the cost and inconvenience of overdrawing your account. Electronic overdraft notices are free. Sign up for eNotices in ComputerLine. If you elect to receive a paper notice at the time the overdraft occurs, there will be a $5.00 fee.
To open your Activity Business Checking Account,2 you need the following documents:
- Business Account Application
- Certified copy of resolution
- Appropriate filed paperwork:
DBA, Partnership Agreement, Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization (LLC), Operating Agreement (LLC) if applicable
2To qualify for a business account, one of the business account holders must be eligible for membership with MSUFCU.
Business Savings Accounts