Business Checking & Savings Accounts
MSUFCU offers you a variety of checking and savings options to meet the needs of your business. Whether you're just getting started or have been in business for a while, we have the tools to help you succeed.
Business Checking Accounts
Business Savings Accounts
MSUFCU's Business Insured Money Management Account allows you to earn higher dividends on your savings. Receive a competitive high market rate, easy access to your funds, and rest assured that your funds are insured by the NCUA.
- $2,000 minimum balance to earn dividends1
- 25 complimentary transactions per month2
- Earn more with our four Business IMMA tiers. The larger the deposit, the higher the rate: (see current dividend rates)
- $2,000 - $9,999.99
- $10,000 - $49,999.99
- $50,000 - $99,999.99
- $100,000 - $499,999.99
- $500,000 - $$999,999.99
- $1,000,000 - $1,999,999.99
- $2,000,000 - Greater
- Dividends calculated daily and paid monthly
- ATM Access
- ComputerLine/MoneyLine access
- Funds insured for $250,000 by the NCUA and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
Electronic Transfers or Payments
A Business IMMA is a deposit account and allows six (6) electronic transfers out of the account per month. The following transactions are included in the limit of six (6) transfers out:
- Overdraft transfers
- Telephone transfers
- ComputerLine/MoneyLine transfers
- Pre-authorized or automatic payments or transfers to third parties
- Written checks (minimum of $500 each)
You may make as many of the following transfers2 per calendar month as you would like:
- Transfers or withdrawals made in person at a branch, by mail or at an ATM
- Withdrawal by check mailed to the depositor, requested by telephone call, MoneyLine or ComputerLine
- Automatic payment of service fees at MSUFCU
- Automatic transfers for the repayment of loans at MSUFCU
Open a Business IMMA
Create, track and manage your Business IMMA at your convenience using ComputerLine. Open a Business IMMA account online today:
Login to ComputerLine, select Manage and choose Add a Savings or IMMA Account.
You may also open a Business IMMA by visiting any branch location or by calling 517-333-2424 or 800-678-4968.
1Dividends will not be earned any day the account balance falls below the $2,000 minimum.
2There is a $0.25 excess transaction fee for each transaction exceeding 25 during the month.