Business Checking & Savings Accounts
MSUFCU offers you a variety of checking and savings options to meet the needs of your business. Whether you're just getting started or have been in business for a while, we have the tools to help you succeed.
Business Checking Accounts
Business Savings Accounts
MSUFCU's Business Spartan Saver is the required account for all business members. Keep a $5 minimum balance to remain an active MSUFCU member. This savings account allows you to save your money while earning dividends.
- Access to funds via ATMs and remote access services such as ComputerLine and MoneyLine
- Dividends are calculated daily and paid monthly
- Ability to open up to 10 additional sub-Spartan Saver Accounts
- Deposits are federally insured by the NCUA for $250,000
Open your MSUFCU business account using the application below.* You'll need the following documents:
- Business Account Application
- Appropriate filed paperwork:
DBA, Partnership Agreement, Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization (LLC), Operating Agreement (LLC) if applicable
*To qualify for a business account, one of the business account holders must be eligible for membership with MSUFCU.