Business Checking & Savings Accounts
MSUFCU offers you a variety of checking and savings options to meet the needs of your business. Whether you're just getting started or have been in business for a while, we have the tools to help you succeed.
Business Checking Accounts
Ideal for businesses with high levels of transaction activity. This account offers the earning potential of a money market fund with no monthly service fee. Dividends are paid when the minimum balance is maintained.
|Features & Fees|
|Dividend Rate Tier Structure|| $25,000 - 49,999;
$50,000 - 99,999;
|Minimum Balance Fee||$25.001 per month|
|Excess Transaction Fee||$0.252|
- 24/7 access to your account via ComputerLine. Conduct over 40 transactions including online check images.
- Use your Visa Debit Card for all your purchasing needs.
- Free online Bill Payment for electronic/ACH payments.
- Set up overdraft protection and avoid the cost and inconvenience of overdrawing your account. Electronic overdraft notices are free. Sign up for eNotices in ComputerLine. If you elect to receive a paper notice at the time the overdraft occurs, there will be a $5.00 fee.
To open your Money Market Business Checking Account,3 you need the following documents:
- Business Account Application
- Certified copy of resolution
- Appropriate filed paperwork:
DBA, Partnership Agreement, Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization (LLC), Operating Agreement (LLC) if applicable
1 The minimum balance fee is charged if a balance of $25,000 or more is not maintained.
2 The excess transaction fee is charged for each transaction exceeding 500 during the month. Find additional fees applicable to all Business Checking Accounts on the MSUFCU Business Fee Schedule.
3 To qualify for a business account, one of the business account holders must be eligible for membership with MSUFCU.
Business Savings Accounts