Business Checking & Savings Accounts
MSUFCU offers you a variety of checking and savings options to meet the needs of your business. Whether you're just getting started or have been in business for a while, we have the tools to help you succeed.
Business Checking Accounts
It's the MSUFCU Card that goes everywhere you do. The Visa Debit Card for Business works just like a check, but looks like a credit card! When you use the card, the funds are withdrawn directly from your MSUFCU Business Checking Account. No credit is involved.
- Accepted by millions of shops, hotels, restaurants, airlines, and online merchants worldwide
- Works in credit union ATMs and other affiliated networks for withdrawals and deposits to your account
- $250,000 Common Carrier Travel Accident Insurance when you use your Visa Debit Card to make travel arrangements
- Detailed records of every card transaction are available in ComputerLine/MoneyLine and on your monthly checking account statement
- Designate authorized users to receive their own Visa Debit Card
Designate your employees as authorized users for your MSUFCU Visa Debit for Business. Each authorized user will receive their own card. To add authorized users to your Visa Debit Card, click the Download button to print and complete the Authorized Users form, and return it to us:
- At any MSUFCU branch
- Via fax to 866-374-2123
- By mail to: MSU Federal Credit Union, PO Box 1208, East Lansing, MI 48823
Business Savings Accounts