Business Account Services
Access your MSUFCU account at over 130 MSUFCU-owned ATMs in and around the East Lansing and Greater Lansing communities—including MSUFCU branches, the MSU and Cooley Law School campuses, and all Quality Dairy stores. Plus, you have access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs across the US where you can make withdrawals, transfers, and more!
Use MSUFCU's free online banking system to manage your account and complete over 40 transactions anytime, anywhere as long as you have internet access.
- Check your account balance
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make loan payments
- View check images
- Set up ACH transfers from other financial institutions
- Withdraw or deposit funds
- View eStatements and more!
Need a ComputerLine password? Request a password online.
Designate multiple ComputerLine users and their access levels for your business account.
- Inquiries Only: The user will be able to view the account balances, transaction history, loan options, and year-to-date information and utilize the eMessage Board.
- Inquiries, Withdrawals, and Transfers: The user will have full access to the account, including Bill Payment, check withdrawals, and account-to-account transfers.
Complete the form linked below to add multiple users and determine their access levels.