Business Account Services
Access your MSUFCU account at over 130 MSUFCU-owned ATMs in and around the East Lansing and Greater Lansing communities—including MSUFCU branches, the MSU and Cooley Law School campuses, and all Quality Dairy stores. Plus, you have access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs across the US where you can make withdrawals, transfers, and more!
Never pay a minimum balance or overdraft transfer fee again! Sweep Feature1 moves your money automatically so your company maximizes its savings without taking time from staff schedules.
- Increase investment earnings
- Maintain a target balance
- Avoid a minimum balance fee
- Reduce your Business Line-of-Credit or Platinum Resource for Business Visa balance
How Does the Sweep Feature Work?
- Determine the target balance you want to keep in a certain account.
- Choose one or more of the following account options for the funds to be swept to and from:
Set Up the Sweep Feature
The Sweep Feature can only be used in connection with Business Checking accounts, Business Sweep accounts, Business Lines-of-Credit, or Platinum Resource for Business Visa Credit Cards.
Please contact us at 517-333-2424 x4848 to set up Sweep Feature or if you have any additional questions about your account. You may also send us a secure email and a Business Services Specialist will contact you.
1 Month-end charge of $10 applies if aggregate balance is less than $25,000 any time during the month.