Business Account Services
Bill Payment takes the hassle out of paying your monthly bills. Set up payments in ComputerLine to come from your MSUFCU Business Checking account automatically or as needed. With Bill Payment, members can:
- Pay Bills
- Make Person-to-Person Transfers
- Make Account-to-Account Transfers
- Send Donation Payments
- Send Gift Checks
- Set Up Recurring or Single Payments
To access Bill Payment, simply login to ComputerLine and select Bill Payment from the top menu.
Electronic (ACH) bill payments are free for members with any MSUFCU Business Checking account with eStatements/eCorrespondence Notices and a Visa Debit Card. You may also send up to 20 bill payments by check for free per month. Additional bill payments sent by check will be $0.75 per check.
Use MSUFCU's free online banking system to manage your account and complete over 40 transactions anytime, anywhere as long as you have internet access.
- Check your account balance
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make loan payments
- View check images
- Set up ACH transfers from other financial institutions
- Withdraw or deposit funds
- View eStatements and more!
Need a ComputerLine password? Request a password online.
Designate multiple ComputerLine users and their access levels for your business account.
- Inquiries Only: The user will be able to view the account balances, transaction history, loan options, and year-to-date information and utilize the eMessage Board.
- Inquiries, Withdrawals, and Transfers: The user will have full access to the account, including Bill Payment, check withdrawals, and account-to-account transfers.
Complete the form linked below to add multiple users and determine their access levels.