Business Account Services
Bill Payment takes the hassle out of paying your monthly bills. Set up payments in ComputerLine to come from your MSUFCU Business Checking account automatically or as needed. With Bill Payment, members can:
- Pay Bills
- Make Person-to-Person Transfers
- Make Account-to-Account Transfers
- Send Donation Payments
- Send Gift Checks
- Set Up Recurring or Single Payments
To access Bill Payment, simply login to ComputerLine and select Bill Payment from the top menu.
Electronic (ACH) bill payments are free for members with any MSUFCU Business Checking account with eStatements/eCorrespondence Notices and a Visa Debit Card. You may also send up to 20 bill payments by check for free per month. Additional bill payments sent by check will be $0.75 per check.
Never pay a minimum balance or overdraft transfer fee again! Sweep Feature1 moves your money automatically so your company maximizes its savings without taking time from staff schedules.
- Increase investment earnings
- Maintain a target balance
- Avoid a minimum balance fee
- Reduce your Business Line-of-Credit or Platinum Resource for Business Visa balance
How Does the Sweep Feature Work?
- Determine the target balance you want to keep in a certain account.
- Choose one or more of the following account options for the funds to be swept to and from:
Set Up the Sweep Feature
The Sweep Feature can only be used in connection with Business Checking accounts, Business Sweep accounts, Business Lines-of-Credit, or Platinum Resource for Business Visa Credit Cards.
Please contact us at 517-333-2424 x4848 to set up Sweep Feature or if you have any additional questions about your account. You may also send us a secure email and a Business Services Specialist will contact you.
1 Month-end charge of $10 applies if aggregate balance is less than $25,000 any time during the month.