Business Account Services
Avoid NSF (Non-Sufficient Fund) fees by setting up overdraft protection. With overdraft protection, funds are automatically transferred from your MSUFCU savings or loan accounts if you spend a bit more than you thought you had in your checking account.
Plus, overdraft protection is free as long as you elect to be notified of each transfer via an eNotice. If you elect to receive paper overdraft notices notices by mail, you will be assessed a $5.00 fee for each paper notice.
Set Up Overdraft Protection
Visit any branch location or call 517-333-2424 or 800-678-4968. You can also manage your overdraft protection paths by logging into ComputerLine, selecting Manage from the top menu, and then click Overdraft Protection under the Create or Modify Accounts section.
Use MSUFCU's free online banking system to manage your account and complete over 40 transactions anytime, anywhere as long as you have internet access.
- Check your account balance
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make loan payments
- View check images
- Set up ACH transfers from other financial institutions
- Withdraw or deposit funds
- View eStatements and more!
Need a ComputerLine password? Request a password online.
Designate multiple ComputerLine users and their access levels for your business account.
- Inquiries Only: The user will be able to view the account balances, transaction history, loan options, and year-to-date information and utilize the eMessage Board.
- Inquiries, Withdrawals, and Transfers: The user will have full access to the account, including Bill Payment, check withdrawals, and account-to-account transfers.
Complete the form linked below to add multiple users and determine their access levels.