MSUFCU's Business Insured Money Management Account allows you to earn higher dividends on your savings. Receive a competitive high market rate, easy access to your funds, and rest assured that your funds are insured up to the maximum allowed by the NCUA.
A Business IMMA is a deposit account and allows six (6) electronic transfers out of the account per month. The following transactions are included in the limit of six (6) transfers out:
• Overdraft transfers
• Telephone transfers
• ComputerLine/MoneyLine transfers
• Pre-authorized or automatic payments or transfers to third parties
• Written checks (minimum of $500 each)
You may make as many of the following transfers per calendar month as you would like:
• Transfers or withdrawals made in person at a branch, by mail or at an ATM
• Withdrawal by check mailed to the depositor, requested by telephone call, MoneyLine or ComputerLine
• Automatic payment of service fees at MSUFCU
• Automatic transfers for the repayment of loans at MSUFCU
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-678-4968 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all MSUFCU full-service locations.
MSU Federal Credit Union
savings are Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer
regarding links to other sites.