Members who have received false text attempts should not call the number or enter their PIN. MSUFCU will never request this information. We are aware of the current issue and are working to block these external messages.
MSUFCU's Business Insured Money Management Account allows you to earn higher dividends on your savings. Receive a competitive high market rate, easy access to your funds, and rest assured that your funds are insured up to the maximum allowed by the NCUA.
A Business IMMA is a deposit account and allows six (6) electronic transfers out of the account per month. The following transactions are included in the limit of six (6) transfers out:
• Overdraft transfers
• Telephone transfers
• ComputerLine/MoneyLine transfers
• Pre-authorized or automatic payments or transfers to third parties
• Written checks (minimum of $500 each)
You may make as many of the following transfers per calendar month as you would like:
• Transfers or withdrawals made in person at a branch, by mail or at an ATM
• Withdrawal by check mailed to the depositor, requested by telephone call, MoneyLine or ComputerLine
• Automatic payment of service fees at MSUFCU
• Automatic transfers for the repayment of loans at MSUFCU
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-678-4968 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all MSUFCU full-service locations.
MSU Federal Credit Union
savings are Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer regarding links to other sites.