MSUFCU's Business Spartan Saver is the required account for all business members. Keep a $5 minimum balance to remain an active MSUFCU member. This savings account allows you to save your money while earning dividends.
• 24/7 account access
• Dividends are calculated daily and paid monthly
• Ability to open up to 10 additional sub-Spartan Saver Accounts
• Deposits are federally insured by the NCUA for $250,000
How to Apply
To open your Business Spartan Saver, you need the following documents:
• Business Account Application
• Certified copy of resolution
• Appropriate filed paperwork: DBA, Partnership Agreement, Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization (LLC), Operating Agreement (LLC) if applicable
Complete and mail all supporting materials to:
Business Services Department
Michigan State University Federal Credit Union
3777 West Road
East Lansing, Michigan 48826-1208
To qualify for a business account, one of the business account holders must be eligible for membership with MSUFCU.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-678-4968 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all MSUFCU full-service locations.
MSU Federal Credit Union
savings are Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer
regarding links to other sites.