Members who have received false text attempts should not call the number or enter their PIN. MSUFCU will never request this information. We are aware of the current issue and are working to block these external messages.
MSUFCU's Business Spartan Saver is the required account for all business members. Keep a $5 minimum balance to remain an active MSUFCU member. This savings account allows you to save your money while earning dividends.
• 24/7 account access
• Dividends are calculated daily and paid monthly
• Ability to open up to 10 additional sub-Spartan Saver Accounts
• Deposits are federally insured by the NCUA for $250,000
How to Apply
To open your Business Spartan Saver, you need the following documents:
• Business Account Application
• Certified copy of resolution
• Appropriate filed paperwork: DBA, Partnership Agreement, Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization (LLC), Operating Agreement (LLC) if applicable
Complete and mail all supporting materials to:
Business Services Department
Michigan State University Federal Credit Union
3777 West Road
East Lansing, Michigan 48826-1208
To qualify for a business account, one of the business account holders must be eligible for membership with MSUFCU.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-678-4968 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all MSUFCU full-service locations.
MSU Federal Credit Union
savings are Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer regarding links to other sites.