You agree to accept these terms and conditions and are electing to receive electronic correspondence from MSU Federal Credit Union (MSUFCU).
- You will receive certain MSUFCU correspondence at the email address you provide to us. The correspondence may include, but is not limited to: Account Statement Notices, Visa Statement Notices, IRS Tax Form Notices, and Transaction Notices (non-sufficient fund, Courtesy Pay, and overdraft notices).
- MSUFCU will accumulate a 36-month, online archive of account and Visa statements and IRS Tax Forms.
- Your consent for electronic IRS Tax Forms applies to every year the statement is furnished or until you cancel your electronic enrollment.
- You agree to electronically view any changes in disclosures, election information, or updates to MSUFCU products, services, or fees.
- Some correspondence that you receive via email may contain links to the MSUFCU website and ComputerLine for additional information. You will need to use your ComputerLine login credentials to access this information.
- While enrolled in electronic correspondence, you will not receive the same correspondence via the U.S. Postal Service. However, you will continue to receive through the U.S. Postal Service certain correspondence that is currently not available electronically.
- You must have a valid email address that we will use to send information using unencrypted email. You will remain enrolled in our electronic service(s) as long as you meet the eligibility requirements, or unless you request otherwise. Consecutive undeliverable email attempts may cause MSUFCU to revoke electronic services until a valid email address is provided.
- At any time, you may cancel enrollment for electronic correspondence by visiting an MSUFCU branch, calling 517-333-2424 or toll-free 800-678-4968, or logging into ComputerLine with your account number and password, then changing your preference to paper statements or account notices. If you currently have a Totally Green Checking account, eStatements and eNotices are required and can not be changed via ComputerLine. You will need to contact MSUFCU directly to be converted to paper statements and Classic Checking.
- When you cancel your enrollment in a service(s), we will resume mailing all of your correspondence as elected through the U.S. Postal Service at no additional charge to you* and discontinue electronic transmission of these items.
- If you wish to obtain a paper copy of the emailed correspondence, we will provide it to you at no cost.
- It is your responsibility to inform us about any change to your name and/or email address. This email address will be used to also communicate with you electronically as necessary. You accept responsibility for the delivery of the electronic correspondence.
- You have access to the necessary hardware and software to view, print, or otherwise access necessary information to receive electronic communications from us and to access the MSUFCU website. The minimum hardware requirements are IBM-compatible PC, Apple, analog modem or Ethernet for internet connection, monitor, and printer. The minimum software requirements are an operating system that supports a web browser such as Internet Explorer v7.0, an Internet Service Provider (Internet Access), and an email application that supports HTML formatted emails.
* A $5.00 fee is charged for each overdraft transaction when a paper Transaction Notice is selected.