You don't have to change financial institutions just because you're graduating. Download the MSUFCU Mobile app, or use ComputerLine® to have 24/7 access to your account. Make transfers, pay bills, check your credit score, eDeposit checks, and more.
• Use the MSUFCU Mobile app, ComputerLine®, or MoneyLine for 24-hour account access.
• Use ATMs for deposits and withdrawals. As a member of the CO-OP Network, you have access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the U.S.
• Visit a Shared Branch to conduct a limited amount of transactions.
• Arrange for direct deposit with your employer directly to your MSUFCU account.
• Your MSUFCU Visa Debit Card can be used for worldwide access to your checking account.
• Contact our Call Center or Live Chat, where they can can help you perform a variety of transactions, apply for a new loan, and provide assistance and information.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-678-4968 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all MSUFCU full-service locations.
MSU Federal Credit Union
savings are Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer regarding links to other sites.