How can my parents make a deposit into my account?
• Mail a check to the credit union.
• Wire money from their financial institution to MSUFCU. There is a $5 fee to receive a wire. (Click here to view our fee schedule)
• Make a deposit at a Shared Branch. Click here for locations.
• Make a deposit at an MSUFCU ATM or by visiting a local branch location. Click here for locations.
• Parents with MSUFCU accounts can transfer funds online via ComputerLine from their account to your account. Please contact MSUFCU to activate this access.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxillary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-678-4968 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all MSUFCU full-service locations.
MSU Federal Credit Union
savings are Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer
regarding links to other sites.