eDeposit is a feature available in ComputerLine® or the MSUFCU Mobile app.
1) Click eDeposit in the top menu.
2) Choose "start a new deposit".
3) Select the account the check will be deposited to and enter the check amount.
4) Before uploading your check images, be sure to sign the back of the check and write "For Mobile Deposit Only" in the endorsement section.
5) Click the "Check Front" box to upload the front of your check. Then select the "Check Back" box to upload the back of your check.
6) Click submit to finalize the deposit. A confirmation screen will appear. From here, you can make another eDeposit or print the screen for your records.
MSUFCU Mobile App
1) Click eDeposit in the bottom menu.
2) Select the account the check will be deposited to and enter the check amount.
3) Sign the back of the check and write "For Mobile Deposit Only" in the endorsement section.
4) Check the box stating: "Check is signed on the back and includes "For Mobile Deposit Only".
5) Tap the "Take Photos" button and take pictures of the check.
7) Once complete, a summary of the deposit will appear; tap the "Deposit" button to submit.
Please note that funds will automatically deposit to your account if the eDeposit is successful, however, a hold may be placed on these funds. Additionally, there is a daily eDeposit limit of $25,000 per base account. More information is available in our eDeposit Services Agreement
and our Truth in Savings Disclosure and Funds Availability Policy
. Please contact us
with any questions.