Account Management Forms
Use the MSUFCU ACH Origination Authorization Form to set up the following transactions:
- Transfer funds from your MSUFCU checking account to a different financial institution.
- Pay your fixed amount bills electronically from your MSUFCU checking account.
- Deposit funds to your MSUFCU savings or checking account from a different financial institution.
- Make payments to your MSUFCU Visa every month.
To set up ACH Origination for your account, simply print and complete the form and fax to the MSUFCU Payment Services department at 517-664-7788. Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
When you input your MSUFCU account number, be sure to include your two-digit I.D. in addition to your base account number to ensure that your transactions are posted to the correct savings, checking or loan account. For example, if your account number is 123456-03, 123456 is your base account number and 03 is your two-digit I.D. designating your savings or checking account. Your two-digit I.D. number can be found on your MSUFCU statement.
Courtesy Pay for Debit can help you avoid declined debit transactions.1 Learn more about this service, or sign up today!
Sign Up for Courtesy Pay for Debit:
- Online: Sign into ComputerLine, select Manage from the top menu, and then choose Courtesy Pay for Debit under My Information and Preferences.
- By Phone: Call us at 517-333-2424 or 800-678-4968
- In Person: Sign up at any of our branches.
- By Mail or Fax: Complete a printable sign-up form, and submit it by mail to MSUFCU
PO Box 1208
East Lansing, MI 48826-1208
or fax to 866-374-2123, ATTN: Specialty and Support Services
1 Whether your overdrafts will be paid with Courtesy Pay is discretionary, and MSUFCU reserves the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing, or you are not making regular deposits, or you have too many overdrafts. Business and Organizational accounts, temporary residents and members with accounts in default will not be granted this service.