Account Management Forms
Use the MSUFCU ACH Origination Authorization Form to set up the following transactions:
- Transfer funds from your MSUFCU checking account to a different financial institution.
- Pay your fixed amount bills electronically from your MSUFCU checking account.
- Deposit funds to your MSUFCU savings or checking account from a different financial institution.
- Make payments to your MSUFCU Visa every month.
To set up ACH Origination for your account, simply print and complete the form and fax to the MSUFCU Payment Services department at 517-664-7788. Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
When you input your MSUFCU account number, be sure to include your two-digit I.D. in addition to your base account number to ensure that your transactions are posted to the correct savings, checking or loan account. For example, if your account number is 123456-03, 123456 is your base account number and 03 is your two-digit I.D. designating your savings or checking account. Your two-digit I.D. number can be found on your MSUFCU statement.
The appropriate Power of Attorney form below must be completed and returned to MSUFCU any time you wish to add or remove a Power of Attorney for your Credit Union account.
Please return the completed form and a copy of your Power of Attorney documentation to MSUFCU in one of the following ways:
- By mail to MSUFCU, PO Box 1208, East Lansing, MI 48826-1208
- Via fax to 866-374-2123
- In person at any MSUFCU branch location
|Use the form below to add a Power of Attorney to your MSUFCU account.||Use the form below to remove a Power of Attorney from your MSUFCU account.|
Adobe Reader is needed to view these documents. Download this free software at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html