Account Management Forms
Change your address, phone number, or email address within your ComputerLine account. Sign into your account and select the My Profile icon. You will be presented with the option of updating your contact information immediately.
Need ComputerLine Access?
Request a ComputerLine password online, and receive your password via U.S. mail in 2-3 days. Or, request your ComputerLine password by phone at 517-333-2424, 800-678-4968, or visit any of our branch locations.
Moving Outside of the East Lansing Area?
MSUFCU has you covered no matter where you go!
- Nearly 5,000 shared branches across the country
- Nearly 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide
- Account access anytime with ComputerLine, MoneyLine, MSUFCU Mobile app, and Green on the Go® mobile banking
- Assistance from our knowledgeable and helpful staff online or at 800-678-4968
Courtesy Pay for Debit can help you avoid declined debit transactions.1 Learn more about this service, or sign up today!
Sign Up for Courtesy Pay for Debit:
- Online: Sign into ComputerLine, select Manage from the top menu, and then choose Courtesy Pay for Debit under My Information and Preferences.
- By Phone: Call us at 517-333-2424 or 800-678-4968
- In Person: Sign up at any of our branches.
- By Mail or Fax: Complete a printable sign-up form, and submit it by mail to MSUFCU
PO Box 1208
East Lansing, MI 48826-1208
or fax to 866-374-2123, ATTN: Specialty and Support Services
1 Whether your overdrafts will be paid with Courtesy Pay is discretionary, and MSUFCU reserves the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing, or you are not making regular deposits, or you have too many overdrafts. Business and Organizational accounts, temporary residents and members with accounts in default will not be granted this service.