Account Management Forms
Change your address, phone number, or email address within your ComputerLine account. Sign into your account and select the My Profile icon. You will be presented with the option of updating your contact information immediately.
Need ComputerLine Access?
Request a ComputerLine password online, and receive your password via U.S. mail in 2-3 days. Or, request your ComputerLine password by phone at 517-333-2424, 800-678-4968, or visit any of our branch locations.
Moving Outside of the East Lansing Area?
MSUFCU has you covered no matter where you go!
- Nearly 5,000 shared branches across the country
- Nearly 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide
- Account access anytime with ComputerLine, MoneyLine, MSUFCU Mobile app, and Green on the Go® mobile banking
- Assistance from our knowledgeable and helpful staff online or at 800-678-4968
The appropriate Power of Attorney form below must be completed and returned to MSUFCU any time you wish to add or remove a Power of Attorney for your Credit Union account.
Please return the completed form and a copy of your Power of Attorney documentation to MSUFCU in one of the following ways:
- By mail to MSUFCU, PO Box 1208, East Lansing, MI 48826-1208
- Via fax to 866-374-2123
- In person at any MSUFCU branch location
|Use the form below to add a Power of Attorney to your MSUFCU account.||Use the form below to remove a Power of Attorney from your MSUFCU account.|
Adobe Reader is needed to view these documents. Download this free software at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html