Account Management Forms
Use the MSUFCU ACH Origination Authorization Form to set up the following transactions:
- Transfer funds from your MSUFCU checking account to a different financial institution.
- Pay your fixed amount bills electronically from your MSUFCU checking account.
- Deposit funds to your MSUFCU savings or checking account from a different financial institution.
- Make payments to your MSUFCU Visa every month.
To set up ACH Origination for your account, simply print and complete the form and fax to the MSUFCU Payment Services department at 517-664-7788. Be sure to keep a copy for your records.
When you input your MSUFCU account number, be sure to include your two-digit I.D. in addition to your base account number to ensure that your transactions are posted to the correct savings, checking or loan account. For example, if your account number is 123456-03, 123456 is your base account number and 03 is your two-digit I.D. designating your savings or checking account. Your two-digit I.D. number can be found on your MSUFCU statement.
Fraudulent use of a Credit or Debit Card
- There has been a check that cleared your account that was not written or authorized by you.
- Unauthorized ACH (electronic payments) withdrawals post to your MSUFCU account.
- When you need to dispute a transaction listed on your statement as "BP ATM Withdrawal."
Bill Payment ATM withdrawal transactions typically occur when a member provides a merchant with his/her Visa Debit Card or Credit Card number to make a payment online or by phone. Some merchants may process the payment through an ATM network as a method to avoid fees imposed by Visa. This type of ATM withdrawal will be posted to the checking account even if the payment was made with a Visa credit card.
This form is not for payments made through MSUFCU’s Bill Payment system. If you have a payment within the MSUFCU’s Bill Payment system that you would like to dispute, please contact the credit union using the Contact Us form, sign into ComputerLine and leave us a secure message using the eMessage Center, or call us at 800-678-4968.
This form should be completed to authorize a multiple payee check in the amount of $5,000 or more.
Adobe Reader is needed to view these documents. Download this free software at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html