Account Management Forms
Fraudulent use of a Credit or Debit Card
- There has been a check that cleared your account that was not written or authorized by you.
- Unauthorized ACH (electronic payments) withdrawals post to your MSUFCU account.
- When you need to dispute a transaction listed on your statement as "BP ATM Withdrawal."
Bill Payment ATM withdrawal transactions typically occur when a member provides a merchant with his/her Visa Debit Card or Credit Card number to make a payment online or by phone. Some merchants may process the payment through an ATM network as a method to avoid fees imposed by Visa. This type of ATM withdrawal will be posted to the checking account even if the payment was made with a Visa credit card.
This form is not for payments made through MSUFCU’s Bill Payment system. If you have a payment within the MSUFCU’s Bill Payment system that you would like to dispute, please contact the credit union using the Contact Us form, sign into ComputerLine and leave us a secure message using the eMessage Center, or call us at 800-678-4968.
This form should be completed to authorize a multiple payee check in the amount of $5,000 or more.
Adobe Reader is needed to view these documents. Download this free software at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
Change your address, phone number, or email address within your ComputerLine account. Sign into your account and select the My Profile icon. You will be presented with the option of updating your contact information immediately.
Need ComputerLine Access?
Request a ComputerLine password online, and receive your password via U.S. mail in 2-3 days. Or, request your ComputerLine password by phone at 517-333-2424, 800-678-4968, or visit any of our branch locations.
Moving Outside of the East Lansing Area?
MSUFCU has you covered no matter where you go!
- Nearly 5,000 shared branches across the country
- Nearly 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs nationwide
- Account access anytime with ComputerLine, MoneyLine, MSUFCU Mobile app, and Green on the Go® mobile banking
- Assistance from our knowledgeable and helpful staff online or at 800-678-4968