Account Management Forms
Fraudulent use of a Credit or Debit Card
- There has been a check that cleared your account that was not written or authorized by you.
- Unauthorized ACH (electronic payments) withdrawals post to your MSUFCU account.
- When you need to dispute a transaction listed on your statement as "BP ATM Withdrawal."
Bill Payment ATM withdrawal transactions typically occur when a member provides a merchant with his/her Visa Debit Card or Credit Card number to make a payment online or by phone. Some merchants may process the payment through an ATM network as a method to avoid fees imposed by Visa. This type of ATM withdrawal will be posted to the checking account even if the payment was made with a Visa credit card.
This form is not for payments made through MSUFCU’s Bill Payment system. If you have a payment within the MSUFCU’s Bill Payment system that you would like to dispute, please contact the credit union using the Contact Us form, sign into ComputerLine and leave us a secure message using the eMessage Center, or call us at 800-678-4968.
This form should be completed to authorize a multiple payee check in the amount of $5,000 or more.
Adobe Reader is needed to view these documents. Download this free software at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
Courtesy Pay for Debit can help you avoid declined debit transactions.1 Learn more about this service, or sign up today!
Sign Up for Courtesy Pay for Debit:
- Online: Sign into ComputerLine, select Manage from the top menu, and then choose Courtesy Pay for Debit under My Information and Preferences.
- By Phone: Call us at 517-333-2424 or 800-678-4968
- In Person: Sign up at any of our branches.
- By Mail or Fax: Complete a printable sign-up form, and submit it by mail to MSUFCU
PO Box 1208
East Lansing, MI 48826-1208
or fax to 866-374-2123, ATTN: Specialty and Support Services
1 Whether your overdrafts will be paid with Courtesy Pay is discretionary, and MSUFCU reserves the right not to pay. For example, we typically do not pay overdrafts if your account is not in good standing, or you are not making regular deposits, or you have too many overdrafts. Business and Organizational accounts, temporary residents and members with accounts in default will not be granted this service.