Who Can Join MSUFCU?
MSU Federal Credit Union provides financial services to the Michigan State University and Oakland University communities and their families, as well as select employee and community groups.
- Faculty, staff, and students of MSU or Oakland University and their immediate relatives.
- MSU or OU Alumni Association members. Anyone may join the MSU Alumni Association as a friend and then join MSUFCU.
- Members of the Michigan United Conservation Clubs (MUCC). Anyone may join the MUCC as a member and then join MSUFCU.
- MSU Alumni Association Legacy Program members.
- Those who regularly work on the MSU or OU campus who are under the control of the MSU Board of Trustees or the governing body of Oakland University.
- Employees of select groups and associations.
- Immediate family members of the above eligible fields (spouse, parent, sibling, grandparent, or child).
- Any individual living in the household of the above eligible fields making up an economic unit.