Open your MSUFCU account today and begin enjoying the credit union difference! As an MSUFCU member, you are part owner of the credit union, and you receive all the benefits that credit union membership has to offer. You'll notice the difference between being a credit union member/owner and a bank customer immediately:
- Superior member service
- Great low loan rates
- Fewer and lower fees
- Competitive dividend rates
- Knowledgeable and helpful employees
The largest university-based credit union in the world, MSUFCU offers the convenience of a national bank while still providing personalized, friendly service.
- Apply By Mail — Print and complete the New Account Application. Be sure to include all necessary supporting materials and mail your application to:
MSU Federal Credit Union
C/O New Accounts
PO Box 1208
East Lansing, MI 48826-1208
- Apply By Phone — Call 517-333-2424 or 800-678-4968.
- Apply in Person — Visit any of our convenient branches with your driver's license and proof of eligibility. Our representatives will make opening your account an easy and pleasant experience.