Who Can Join MSUFCU?
MSU Federal Credit Union provides financial services to the Michigan State University and Oakland University communities and their families, as well as select employee and community groups.
- Faculty, staff, and students of MSU or Oakland University and their immediate relatives.
- MSU or OU Alumni Association members.
- Members of the Michigan United Conservation Clubs (MUCC). Anyone may join the MUCC as a member and then join MSUFCU.
- MSU Alumni Association Legacy Program members.
- Those who regularly work on the MSU or OU campus who are under the control of the MSU Board of Trustees or the governing body of Oakland University.
- Employees of select groups and associations.
- Immediate family members of the above eligible fields (spouse, parent, sibling, grandparent, or child).
- Any individual living in the household of the above eligible fields making up an economic unit.
- Organizational accounts are available for groups associated with MSU
Select Employee Groups (SEGs) are companies that have selected MSUFCU as their primary financial services resource and want to extend MSUFCU financial services to their employees. A Select Employee Group (SEG) is an employer-Credit Union relationship that ensures member eligibility for its employees at no cost.
Employees of an MSUFCU Select Employee Group will benefit from:
- Comprehensive financial services
- Direct deposit
- 24/7 account access through online banking and our mobile app
- Free on-site educational seminars on topics such as first-time home-buying, identity theft, money management, and credit reports
- Credit Union support for employee orientation
Interested in more information on becoming one of MSUFCU's Select Employee Groups?
Complete the form below and we’ll contact you about how we can help you and your employees. Plus, you'll receive a free drink tumbler when you request information!
Your business must be located within 10 miles of an MSUFCU branch location to become a SEG. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery of your tumbler.