Youth & Student Accounts
MSUFCU offers accounts designed specifically for our younger members ages 0-17 and for MSU & OU students. Our Youth and Student Accounts focus on financial education and developing positive financial history and habits.
We know you're busy studying, working, and socializing. MSUFCU has you covered with FREE accounts and services created just for college students that make handling your finances easy.
Did you know you can keep your MSUFCU account after you graduate?
MSUFCU's remote services give you the account access you need, when you need it.
- 24/7 account access via ComputerLine, MoneyLine, and the MSUFCU Mobile app
- Nearly 5,000 Shared Branches nationwide
- 30,000 surcharge-free CO-OP Network ATMs
- eDeposit available via the mobile app and ComputerLine
- Plus, extended hours by phone and online!
MSU Alumni Association
Recent MSU Graduates receive a FREE two-year MSU Alumni Association (MSUAA) membership. Visit the MSUAA website to join today!
Start the kids in your life out on the right financial path. MSUFCU offers accounts that focus on the importance of saving and make learning about your account fun!