A SmartLine℠ Home Equity loan acts as a hybrid between a home equity line of credit (HELOC) and a fixed-rate home equity loan. It is a revolving line of credit that offers the option to "lock" segments at fixed rates, helping you keep track of your spending while saving money.
• A maximum of up to three segments can be locked at any given time, during the draw period
• Minimum segment amount is $2,500
• Segment repayment terms range from 12 to 180 months
• SmartLine℠ Home Equity Line-of-Credit interest rates
. Segment rates determined at the time the segment is locked
• $199 closing costs plus valuation fee
• As a segment is paid down, it will replenish the line of credit availability
Curious about how much your monthly payments would be? Our
SmartLine Segment Calculator
can estimate that for you.
Apply online by clicking the "Apply Now"
button below, within ComputerLine, by phone or at a branch.