Then print and complete the form, and return it to our MSUFCU/OUCU branches, or your child's school counseling office.
• Be accepted and committed to attending Michigan State University or Oakland University
• Submit an essay (up to 400 words) describing what financial education has done for you
• Have a 3.0 GPA or higher
• Be a member of MSUFCU/OUCU
Completed Application Must Include:
• Completed application form
• One letter of recommendation from a teacher
Clarkston school district seniors must submit the completed application to MSUFCU/OUCU or school advisor by March 12, 2020. Brandon school district seniors must submit the completed application to MSUFCU/OUCU or school advisor by March 31, 2020.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-678-4968 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all MSUFCU full-service locations.
MSU Federal Credit Union
savings are Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer regarding links to other sites.