Enter to win one of 10 spots in our Financially Made program, where you create savings goals, build a savings plan to meet those goals, and participate in a savings period from February 1 to May 31, 2023. At the end of the savings period, we will match the money the winners saved in their accounts, up to $500. That's a total of $1,000 toward your goal! Winners must attend a virtual budgeting seminar on January 21, 2023, and speak with a financial wellness expert on January 28, 2023, to participate in the savings period.
1) With a parent's or guardian's approval, fill out the entry form below and answer a few questions about yourself.
2) We will select the top 10 entries based on the creativity of their savings plans to be Financially Made.
The Financially Made Program begins at midnight ET 12/1/22 and ends at 11:59 P.M. ET 5/31/23.
Winners must attend both the Financially Made seminar and the budget session to participate in the savings period from 2/1/2023 to 5/31/2023. No purchase or transaction is necessary, and there is a limit of one entry per member. Employees and immediate family members of MSUFCU and contest sponsors, as well as MSUFCU board and committee members and their immediate family members, are not eligible. Must be an MSUFCU CU Succeed member between the ages of 14-17 to enter.
Winners of grand prize will be drawn 1/3/23. 10 winners will be chosen by the MSUFCU Marketing and Communications department, whose decisions are final. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone and have 5 business days to respond. Failure to respond in 5 business days will result in the selection of a new winner.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, submit an essay at msufcu.org/financiallymade explaining what you are saving for and your savings plan to meet that goal.
PRIZES AND ACTUAL RETAIL VALUES
The prize package is valued up to $500 in matched savings for each winner.
Prizes may not be substituted or transferred. MSUFCU is not responsible for:
• Lost, late, illegible, mutilated, or misdirected entries
• Entries not received in time for the selection of the winner
• Technical hardware or software
• Lost or unavailable network connections
• Failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions that may limit a user's ability to participate in this contest
Liability for any applicable federal, state, or other taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winner and no prize will be awarded without receipt of the proper legal paperwork as determined by MSUFCU.
GENERAL RELEASE FORM
Each winner must sign a release form agreeing:
• To allow MSUFCU, unless prohibited by law, to use his/her name, city and state of residence, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known without further compensation, permission, or notification. All images are the exclusive property of MSUFCU.
• That aforementioned parties and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity. This includes personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property due to the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto or participation in this promotion.
MSUFCU reserves the right to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this contest should viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of MSUFCU, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the contest. In case of suspension or termination, a notice will be posted, and, at MSUFCU's discretion, winners will be selected from eligible non-suspect entries received before the event was suspended or terminated. MSUFCU reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the contest or fails to remain in good standing with MSUFCU.
MSU Federal Credit Union maintains the right to change or modify these rules at any time without notice. MSUFCU is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of any and all prizes. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and to the decisions of the results of the contest, which will be final and binding in all respects.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-678-4968 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all MSUFCU full-service locations.
MSU Federal Credit Union
savings are Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer regarding links to other sites.