Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP)
Protect yourself against unforeseen financial loss. In the event that your car is stolen or totaled in an accident, your insurance company will only cover your vehicle's current market value.
GAP insurance covers the "gap" between what your insurance company will pay you and your loan balance, up to 150% of the manufacturer's suggested retail price. At MSUFCU, the cost to add GAP Insurance is just $325 and can be paid in one payment or over the length of your auto loan.
- Payment of your deductible up to $1,0001
- $1,000 toward the purchase of your next vehicle2
- Protection for both new and used vehicles
- Maximum benefit of $50,000
- Available for loan terms up to 84 months
- Add at any time to your existing auto loan
Add GAP to Your MSUFCU Auto Loan Today!
Call 517-333-2222 or 800-678-6967 or visit any branch to include GAP insurance with your MSUFCU auto loan.
1 GAP insurance will only reimburse the primary carrier deductible if the deductible is part of the deficiency balance.
2 Vehicle must be financed through MSU Federal Credit Union in order to receive this benefit.