How do I set up automatic transfers between my accounts?
To setup automatic payments to your loan from your MSUFCU account:
- Log in to ComputerLine® or the MSUFCU Mobile app and select MoveMoney.
- Select Transfer Money
- Select the destination of the transfer
- Select the source of the transfer
- Enter the transfer amount, select if the transfer is recurring, and set the date of the transfer. If having selected a recurring transfer, the frequency of the recurring transfer will need to be selected.
- In ComputerLine, click Submit. In the mobile app, slide to complete the transfer.
If you're making a payment from an external financial institution, please complete the ACH Origination Form.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-678-4968 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all MSUFCU full-service locations.
MSU Federal Credit Union
savings are Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer regarding links to other sites.