Simplify and free yourself from clutter by switching to eStatements, and you could win!
July 5, 2019 - July 31, 2019
eStatements are a free and easy way for you to stay organized and keep your home clutter free. A three-year history of your statements is conveniently stored in ComputerLine and you can view, save, and print your statements whenever you choose.
Switch to eStatements by July 31, 2019, and you'll be entered to win your choice of two prizes:
• Four Cedar Point Tickets
FULL CONTEST DETAILS
The MSUFCU eStatements Contest begins at midnight EST 7/5/19 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST 7/31/19.
No purchase or transaction is necessary, and there is a limit of one entry per account. Employees and immediate family members of MSUFCU and contest sponsors, as well as MSUFCU board and committee members and their immediate family members, are not eligible.
Winner will be drawn 8/2/19 by the MSUFCU Internal Audit department, whose decision is final. Chances of winning are based on the number of entries received. If 1,000 entries are submitted, chances of winning are 1 in 1,000. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone and have 5 business days to respond. Failure to respond in 5 business days will result in the selection of a new winner.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, member must switch at least one statement preference from paper to eStatement within the contest dates. You also may send a 3-inch by 5-inch card with your name, address, phone number and email address to: MSUFCU, ATTN: Marketing, 3777 West Rd., East Lansing, MI 48826-9946.
PRIZES AND ACTUAL RETAIL VALUES
The prize package is valued at $250.
Prizes may not be substituted or transferred. MSUFCU is not responsible for:
• Lost, late, illegible, mutilated, or misdirected entries
• Entries not received in time for the selection of the winner
• Technical hardware or software
• Lost or unavailable network connections
• Failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions that may limit a user's ability to participate in this contest
Liability for any applicable federal, state, or other taxes will be the sole responsibility of the winner and no prize will be awarded without receipt of the proper legal paperwork as determined by MSUFCU.
GENERAL RELEASE FORM
Each winner must sign a release form agreeing:
• To allow MSUFCU, unless prohibited by law, to use his/her name, city and state of residence, photograph, and/or likeness for advertising trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known without further compensation, permission, or notification. All images are the exclusive property of MSUFCU.
• That aforementioned parties and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or entity. This includes personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property due to the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize and any travel or travel-related activity thereto or participation in this promotion.
MSUFCU reserves the right to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this contest should viruses, bugs, nonauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of MSUFCU, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the contest. In case of suspension or termination, a notice will be posted, and, at MSUFCU's discretion, winners will be selected from eligible nonsuspect entries received before the event was suspended or terminated. MSUFCU reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the contest or fails to remain in good standing with MSUFCU.
MSUFCU maintains the right to change or modify these rules at any time without notice. MSUFCU is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the contest, or in the announcement of any and all prizes. By participating, entrants agree to these official rules and to the decisions of the results of the contest, which will be final and binding in all respects.
If you are using a screen reader or other auxiliary aid and are having problems using this website, please call 800-678-4968 for assistance. All products and services available on this website are available at all MSUFCU full-service locations.
MSU Federal Credit Union
savings are Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the
and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
read our disclaimer regarding links to other sites.