More services to fit your financial needs. MSUFCU offers the following services at our branches only.
Give the gift everyone will love: an MSUFCU Visa Gift Card! Visa Gift Cards are the perfect gift for any occasion, because you decide the amounts and let the gift card recipients purchase exactly what they want.
- Use anywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted, including retail stores and online merchants
- Available in amounts from $25 to $1,000
MSUFCU members can purchase Visa Gift Cards for a small fee of $4.00 per card at any MSUFCU branch. For additional information, view the Frequently Asked Questions, visit an MSUFCU branch, or call 800-678-4968.*
To obtain specific information about your gift card account, including your remaining balance, transaction inquiries and customer service, visit www.harlandclarkgiftcard.com or call 866-244-5360.
*Please review the MSUFCU Visa Gift Card Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
Enjoy convenience, access, and security with an MSUFCU Reloadable Prepaid Visa Debit Card. It's perfect for travel, online shopping, college students, and teens in addition to being a great way to budget and manage your money.
- Make purchases everywhere Visa Debit Cards are accepted.
- Flexible load amounts from $10 to $5,000.
- Get cash when you need it at more than one million ATMs worldwide. Surcharges may apply.
- A secure and cost-effective alternative to carrying cash.
- Spend only what you load on the card and track your spending online for improved financial management.
- Purchase Fee: $4.00
- Monthly Fee: $4.95
- Reload Fee: $2.50 at MSUFCU, $3.95 at any Visa ReadyLink location
- Lost/Stolen Replacement Fee: $5.00
- ATM Withdraw Fee: $1.50 (2 free per month), $3.00 international
Please review the MSUFCU Reloadable Prepaid Visa Debit Card Terms and Conditions for full details.
Protect Your Valuables
MSUFCU's Safe Deposit Boxes offer a secure place to store your important documents or valuables, keeping them safe from misplacement, fire, or theft.
Sizes and Annual Rates
First payment is to be made on the first day of the next month after the Safe Deposit Box is opened/rented. This date will then be known as the anniversary date. Future payments will be automatically debited from your account on the anniversary date.
Location and Access
Safe Deposit Boxes are located in the lower level of the Headquarters Building. With your lease you will receive two keys and have access to a private viewing room. An MSUFCU staff member will be available to escort you to the lower level and you must have a copy of one of your keys with you. Boxes are available for access Monday through Saturday during regular business hours.
Reserve a Safe Deposit Box
Visit the Headquarters Branch to reserve your Safe Deposit Box today. Call 517-333-2424 or 800-678-4968 to check the availability of specific sizes. Available space is limited and boxes are offered on a first-come, first serve basis.