Account Maintenance Made Easy
MSUFCU's electronic services make handling your account hassle-free.
View your account statements online with MSUFCU's eStatements, electronic versions of your monthly account statements that are stored in ComputerLine. A 3-year history of your statements is stored and you have the ability to view, save, or print your statement at your convenience.
Switch to eStatements
All you need to receive eStatements is a ComputerLine password and a valid email address.
- Login to ComputerLine
- Choose Statement & Notifications Settings tab
- Select Electronic as your delivery method for the appropriate statements and/or notices (If you have a Totally Green Checking account, you will be unable to change your statement preferences, as electronic Account Statements & Transaction Notices are required)
- Enter and confirm your current email address
- Agree to the online disclosure
You will receive an automatically-generated email from MSUFCU used to verify your new email address. You do not need to reply to the email.
eStatements & eNotices Also Available
- Visa eStatement Notices offer you a fast and easy solution for viewing your Visa statement and making an online Visa payment.
- Transaction Notices are sent via email and will inform you immediately if you have an overdraft transfer, an NSF check or Courtesy Pay transaction.
- IRS Tax Form Notices are sent via email to inform you when your MSUFCU IRS Tax Forms (1098, 1099INT, 1099MISC, 1099Q, 1099R, 5498, and 5498ESA) are available for you to view, save, or print in ComputerLine.
- Loan Billing Notices will notify you that your loan payment will be due soon or that the payment is late.
Now it's easier than ever to purchase your MSU DineOn Plan or Faculty and Staff Dining Plan! MSUFCU members have the ability to purchase meal plans directly from their MSUFCU accounts.
Whether you are a junior living off campus, or a faculty member looking for a convenient place to eat with colleagues, there’s a dining plan for you.
Simply login to ComputerLine, select the Manage menu, and then choose the MSU Spartan Cash option under MSUFCU Services.
MSU DineOn Plan Purchase Requirements
- MSU PID (MSU personal identification number)
- MSU NetID (MSU username)
- MSUFCU members are able to set up and purchase DineOn Meal Plans for more than one recipient in ComputerLine.
- DineOn Meal Plans may be scheduled for future purchase. Funds will be withdrawn from your MSUFCU account by 8:00 a.m. on your scheduled purchase day.
- Funds are withdrawn from your MSUFCU account immediately but may take up to 45 minutes before they're available in the MSU DineOn Plan account. ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
Please Note: MSU Students living on-campus with dining plans do not need to order a dining plan through this page. Please contact MSU Residential and Hospitality Services by calling 517-353-1616 to purchase a dining plan for on-campus students.