Winners Announced for GreenLight Business Model Competition
Winners of the annual GreenLight Business Model Competition were announced on Thursday, March 26, 2014, at the Hannah Community Center in East Lansing. Entrepreneurs from all over Michigan came out to pitch their new business ideas to a panel of judges for the opportunity to win up to $50,000 in prizes. Judges helped to determine the winners below based upon several different categories.
- Grand Prize $25,000 to Nordhouse Medical Solutions
- Second Prize $10,000 to Flipsi,Ltd
- Most Creative/Original $2,000 to TernPro
- Best Overall Pitch $2,000 to Genomenon
- Fastest Growth Potential $1,000 to Flipsi,Ltd
- Most Innovative Idea $1,000 to DataShark
- Greatest Need in the Marketplace $1,000 to Lifeblood
- Endowment for Undergrads First Place $5,000 to OneBowl
- Endowment for Undergrads Second Place $2,000 to Swaddle-Mi-Bili
- Endowment for Undergrads Third Place $1,000 to Folyo
We are proud to partner with Spartan Innovations to support local startup businesses and entrepreneurship in Michigan. Through the GreenLight Business Model Competition we are able to help students and entrepreneurs with new ideas receive the financial support they need to follow their dreams of building their own businesses.
Learn more about the winners and the GreenLight Business Model Competition here.