Open Your Wallet
Routing Number: 272479663
Swift Code: MSUCUS44
Open Your Wallet

Your Wallet

It looks like your wallet is currently empty.
You may be interested in...

Totally Green Checking
Totally Green Checking
SmartLine Home Equity Loan
SmartLine Home Equity Loan
Registered Student Organization (RSO) account
MSUFCU offers accounts for student organizations associated with MSU. A Registered Student Organization (RSO) account is a great way to manage your group's finances while enjoying the benefits of MSUFCU's knowledgeable staff.

The following products are available for RSO's:
• RSO Checking Account
• Electronic statements and notices
• Visa Debit Cards
• Individual ComputerLine usernames for each signer
• Sweeps

Interested in opening an RSO account?
Please fill out the Registered Student Organization Account Application and return:

• To any MSUFCU branch
• Through our Message Center (even if non-member)
• By mail: Business Services Department, P.O. Box 1208, East Lansing, MI 48826-1208
What are the eligibility and requirements for Registered Student Organization (RSO) accounts?
• The Registered Student Organization (RSO) Checking is available to student organizations registered with MSU and who appear on the list of Student Groups on MSU's website.

• Should the RSO's registration with MSU lapse and we become aware of the status change, the RSO checking account will be converted to a Small Business Checking.

• The RSO will also be required to provide an Employer Identification Number (EIN) for tax reporting purposes.

• At least one student registered with the organization through MSU must be on the account as a responsible individual.

• An Advisor is required and must be the person registered as such with the student organization on the MSU Student Group website.

• All individuals on the account must sign and all personal accounts must be in good standing.

• MSUFCU will notify the Department of Student Life of any RSO account not held in good standing.

To open an RSO account or change signers, please complete the Registered Student Account Organization Application located on this page.
Why do I need a Tax ID Number (TIN) or Employer ID Number (EIN)?
Having your RSO registered under a Tax ID Number (TIN) or Employer ID Number (EIN) will allow any dividends earned to be associated with your RSO as opposed to your individual taxes. Visit the IRS website to apply for an EIN.
View All FAQs