MSUFCU has partnered with Members Trust Company (MTC), the leading provider of trust and investment services to America's credit unions and their members.
Members Trust Company will help you administer your trust with a team that is committed to ensuring your financial legacy thrives. MTC acts as a trustee or co-trustee and has a fiduciary responsibility to act in your best interest. MTC will communicate with your beneficiaries, collect, appraise and distribute assets, file taxes and more. MTC can service special needs trusts, fill the role of financial guardian or conservator, serve as financial Power of Attorney, and/or settle your estate.
Benefits of having a trust and estate plan:
• Helps to preserves family harmony
• MTC has a fiduciary responsibility to administer the trust exactly as intended
• Helps when you have financial inexperienced loved ones
• MTC can invest your assets to work for you
• Helps navigate legally complex details and helps have difficult conversations with family and beneficiaries
Have questions, or for more information call us at 517-333-2424 ext. 7280 to talk with a team member.